Monday, July 19, 2010

It is finished...

I finally finished the table. It only took one week. Not one week of work, mind you. I also had my job and VBS going on so the table sat on the back burner a few days. I did, however, end up putting 4 coats of paint on it. I feel that I am finally satisfied.
Before:


after:


new knob:

Brandon also worked on a table this weekend. His is for his new ammunition reloader though...it's not as pretty :) I'll have to get a picture of his handiwork though. He did really well!

3 comments:

  1. The table looks awesome! And your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting that you're moving back to SC! Come check out my blog sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love the update!!! it looks great

    -paige

    http://20somethingshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete