Monday, July 12, 2010

And so it begins..

So I decided to blog. At least I don't have a twitter page. Not a lot is happening in my life these days, but things are going to pick up soon as Brandon and I move back to SC in the beginning of 2011. For now, you'll get to read about the small things in life that I'm currently enjoying. VBS starts tonight! I'm the 3rd grade family leader and am really pumped about it. The theme is Egypt and we're going through the story of Joseph. I have a sweet get up I'm going to wear...I'll put pictures up later. I'm praying that God will bless this week and use me in every way He sees fit. It's been so long since I've been able to be a part of VBS. I can't wait! I'm also working on my first project of, hopefully, many. I'm painting a table. Not only am I painting it, I'm painting it Blue Burst. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I love color, but have tended to shy away from it when it comes to large pieces of furniture and such. One bold step for me. I'm going to put coat number two on right now before I get ready for VBS. Pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy! How are you?? Where in SC are you and Brandon moving to?
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily!! We'll be moving to the midlands area...either Lexington or Columbia. It'll be good to be back in the state!

    ReplyDelete