Monday, September 6, 2010

It's been a while

So I'm really no good at this blogging regularly thing. I'll catch up one day! Recently my Aunt Kim (on Brandon's side) sent me some items that I had picked out from . I put the first one a mirror and my sweet husband hung it above our headboard. I love it!


It says "I have found the one whom my soul loves." It's true :)


The second one I have says "Because we have been given much, we too much give." I'm thinking about putting that on some left over wood from Brandon's work table and framing it with crown molding...we'll see how that goes.

On another note, I was so glad to see my parents even for a short time this weekend! Labor Day weekend has been somewhat uneventful, but that is fine by me. I'm loving it anyway :) Until next time! Whenever that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment